Friday, May 8, 2009

Views By Maj Gen BK Kataria on Hony Lt Pandey's mail

Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 9:54 AM

VIEWS OF PBOR ABOUT IESM ADVISORY

Dear Pandey Sahab,

I am delighted to read this extremely well written mail from you. A mail which has come out from the heart of a soldier. I have had the opportunity to meet you on a number of occasions at the Jantar Mantar site and the pleasure of interacting with you. Your willingness to always come out with very rational and well meaning thoughts has always motivated me to reach out and meet you. Without hesitation I say this, your thoughts in your mail are very justified and correct. I have no doubt we will succeed in our quest for OROP and later on other matters which we deliberately put on a back bench for a while. Most important all of us have to be together in it. We have to work hand in glove and move forward rubbing shoulders.
BJP it is. Jai Hind.
With warmest regards,
Maj General Balbir K Kataria