Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mail from Cdr Rajinder Giani

From: Rajinder Giani [mailto:gianisatgoa@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 November 2009 18:05
To: Kamboj Chander
Subject: Re: ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH FOR THE SUCCESS OF ALL INDIA ESM MOVEMENT - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 802/2009 - 28 NOV 09 (A to G)

Dear Sir,

After reading your emails I became a member of IESM by depositing Rs 500 in the IESM account on 23 Nov and registering online (though I have yet to receive any acknpwledgement).

Sir, after taking premature retirement from the Navy in 1999, I worked as a Master in the merchant navy for some time. Nowadays, I spend half my time in Goa (Vasco da Gama, where I am settled) and half the time in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (helping out my twin daughters who are working there). Sir, I have a lot of spare time and access to the net at both places. I would like to volunteer and help in any capacity whatsoever, especially with regrads to pension, ECHS and Canteen.

With warm regards,

Cdr Rajinder Giani (retd)

F-2, Block II, Salkar Residency, E-1102, Lily Bldg, Jalvayu Vihar Phase I
Adarsh Nagar ,Chicalim Sector 20, Kharghar
Goa 403 711 Navi Mumbai