Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rejoinder to Col IS Gill's views by Wg Cdr CK Sharma

Dear Gill Sir,


I agree with everything that you have written in your email. I have been quite amazed at some of the views that have come from various ESM, resenting what one level of ESM may have been given by this street-smart politicians of ours! This has been done intentionally, to see how much the ESM can be split into smaller sects, so to say!


One thing is very clear to me, personally, and to a lot of my ESM friends: If any planned violence is resorted to in demand of any of our wishes, I am out of this movement!! Never will I support any gherao of a public facility, a bandh on a public road that troubles any non-involved citizen of India or blocking of any train tracks anywhere!


As an aside, I would like to repeat what I had said earlier in one of my emails: Back in April this year, when IESM had issued that ADVISORY

(please note: NOT an EDICT or INSTRUCTION!), there were so many of those email active ESM who had immediately condemned the IESM. Who had very gleefully raised their loud voices again at the results of elections, saying that the Advisory ought to have been in favour of Congress.

WHERE ARE THEY ALL NOW?

What do they have to say about the shabby treatment meted out to ESM by their favourite political party?


And, Sir: You have hit the nail on the head when you have advised that every communication, of necessity, MUST respect the other, regardless of rank.


Cheers!

Wg Cdr CK Sharma